NK slams Yoon's warning against Pyongyang
简介North Korea on Monday lambasted South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol for making "hysterical" remarks ...
North Korea on Monday lambasted South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol for making "hysterical" remarks after he warned against possible military cooperation between Pyongyang and Moscow last week.
Yoon said in a UN General Assembly speech that any arms deal between Pyongyang and Moscow would be considered a "direct provocation" against South Korea, amid growing concerns about their military cooperation in the wake of a summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
"Puppet traitor Yoon Suk Yeol ... malignantly slandered the relations between the DPRK and Russia," the North's official Korean Central News Agency said in an English-language dispatch, using the acronym for the North's official name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
"It was just the height of irony that the puppet with no elementary political knowledge and common sense of the international relations behaved rudely, voluntarily acting as a servile trumpeter and loudspeaker for the US," it said.
The KCNA said it is natural for neighboring countries to keep close relations with each other and the development of friendship and cooperation among nations is the legitimate right of a sovereign state and the foundation for regional and global peace and stability.
"No one in the world would lend an ear to the hysteric fit of puppet traitor Yoon Suk Yeol who is only wearing disgraceful ill fames of 'political immature,' 'diplomatic idiot' and 'incompetent chief executive,'" it said. (Yonhap)
LS Materials, a South Korean energy storage device manufacturer, said on Tuesday the firm will furth ...
A total of 500 aircraft incidents involving bird collisions have been reported in airports across So ...
One chilly autumn afternoon in October, students of Sookmyung Women's University in Seoul poure ...
- BTS gets 6th top honor at 2023 MAMA Awards
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war
- 4 North Koreans cross East Sea maritime border in first since 2019
- Hyundai looks to repeat late founder’s Mideast success with EVs, hydrogen
- S. Korea's heavyweights like ex
- S. Korea to complete LSD vaccinations by early Nov.: ministry
LG Electronics CEO to present AI vision at CES
이준석, 유승민과 창당설에 “배제 안 한다…한다면 비례 신당은 아냐”
4 North Koreans cross East Sea maritime border in first since 2019
The Boyz to return next month with new album
정부, GP 복원 계획…김태효 "北 무장에 가만히 있으면 안된다"
[Herald Interview] Saudi Arabia seeks to engage with world through Diriyah Contemporary Art Biennale
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- BTS Jungkook's star
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- 이용, 지도부 때린 서병수·홍문표에 "선당후사·솔선수범 하라"
- Doosan Robotics to supply chicken
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- "당 망치는 응석받이"…안철수, 이준석 제명 서명운동 시작
- KB approves of Yang Jong
- Snow crabs join bargain for crustaceans
- 윤희숙 "20여년 억대 연봉 송영길이 돈 없다? 못된 버릇 때문"
- Dancers say Street Woman Fighter 2 made dance more approachable
- Surf's up: Enhypen enjoys the ride with 'Orange Blood'
- Samyang post record sales on China's Singles Day
- SK Telecom CEO shows confidence in AI
- Seoul to expand monthly transit pass to cover Incheon
- Yoon attends IPEF summit to discuss regional economic collaboration
- S. Korean shares snap 3
- Seoul shares open nearly flat despite US gains
- PM envisions Busan World Expo's role in sharing 'rise from ashes' experience
- 전문가 “북 중거리미사일 고체연료엔진, 러시아 기술 가능성”
- [Today’s K
- Woman faces prosecution after demanding marriage from V
- [New in Korean] Seven minds share single body in '7
- Seoul shares end nearly flat amid signs of cooling US inflation
- Samsung family pays tribute to late founder
- SM to launch boy group in the UK
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum