S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
简介South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, respon ...
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
북한이 김정은 북한 국무위원장의 딸 김주애를 ‘조선의 샛별’‘여장군’ 등으로 칭하며 내부적 우상화를 시작했다.자유아시아방송(RFA)은 지난 23일 노동당 조직지도부가 군사정찰위성 ...
Breaking his silence since rumors began emerging nearly two weeks ago, Kwon Ji-yong, more widely kno ...
The upgraded Polestar 2 offers longer driving distance with stronger performance and looks to woo tr ...
KT SAT to adopt Starlink for enhanced maritime internet
Le Sserafim lands on UK, US charts with 'Perfect Night'
Seoul shares open higher on stock short selling ban
BAT design chief stresses responsible design
German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea
[Herald Review] Music Festival Pohang stands strong without conductor or chairs
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- US strategic bomber B
- Kia reaches tentative agreement with union
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- Seoul shares open lower on tech, battery slump
- [Today’s K
- [Herald Interview] Chile, Korea need to boost global lithium value chain: minister
- Is Blackpink leaving YG?
- Kia management, union reach tentative wage deal to avoid strike
- 北 방문 러 외무장관, 김정은과 만났다…"1시간 이상 대화"
- Lotte Cinema to screen NBA game
- 한기호 "제주해군기지는 盧의 결실"…여‧야 모두 박수 보냈다
- D.O. of EXO to leave SM
- SK gears up for largest
- Galleries vexed by outdated ban on taking older artwork out of country
- Seoul shares end nearly 2% lower amid Middle East woes
- Strengthening Vietnam
- Man nabbed in naked rampage
- Seoul shares close nearly flat on US rate
- Registration opens for offshore firms' FX trading
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- 이종석, 검수완박법엔 입법취소 의견…공수처법 위헌 입장
- [Herald Interview] New Royal Salute makes grand debut to tap deeper into Korean whiskey market
- [Herald Interview] Rising star conductor Klaus Makela to meet Korean audiences
- 尹 "참모들 앉아있지 말고 현장 가라…나도 민생 더 파고들 것"
- Coupang Play seeks turnaround with exclusive content
- 김의겸 "김혜경 법카 유용 의혹, 그 정도 사안은 영장 못 쳐"
- S. Korea's Navy holds regular multinational mine warfare drills
- [Today’s K