LG celebrates 1st baseball championship in 29 years with discounts
简介LG group on Friday has kicked off promotional discounts across its affiliated companies in commemora ...
LG group on Friday has kicked off promotional discounts across its affiliated companies in commemoration of its professional baseball team winning its first championship in 29 years, cutting the price in various forms related to the magic number 29.
LG Twins, an affiliate of the LG Group, won Game 5 of the Korean Series against KT Wiz on Monday to clinch its first title since 1994.
LG Electronics, the flagship corporation of the group, will be giving 29 percent discounts starting 10 a.m., next Tuesday on its online shopping malls. To find which products are subject to the discount event, check the detailed information at the company's official Instagram account and the homepage of the www.lge.co.kr.
A limited Twins championship edition of LG's StanbyME Go portable touch-screen TV will be sold online starting Saturday. Raffle events will also be held at the online shop, and those wishing to participate can post a photo of themselves in front of the event poster at offline shops, along with congratulatory comments and hashtags for the event for a chance to win LG products.
LG Household & Healthcare is selling several of its products, including the BELIF The True Cream Aqua Bomb 30 set, for 29 percent of the usual price, starting Friday. The 29 percent price events are also held at the company's affiliated brands, The Face shop and Nature Collection.
LG Uplus Corp., LG's network operator, is holding 29 percent discount events for members of its IPTV service U+tv. It is also holding promotional events handing out free coupons or Twins merchandise to the users of LG Uplus applications from Friday to Nov. 29.
Check the homepages of the companies to find more about the promotional events.
LG Twins, one of three KBO teams based in Seoul, launched as MBC Chungyong in 1982 but was rebranded to LG Twins with a sponsorship change in 1990. Despite being one of the founding teams of the KBO, the team has suffered a long slump since the end of its glory days in the 1990s that included championships in 1990 and 1994.
Winning the championship had been a long-awaited goal for not only for the Twins’ fans, but also for the former LG chief, the late Koo Bon-moo. Koo was a well-known baseball fanatic who in 1997 prepared an expensive Rolex watch to be given to the series MVP the next time LG won the title.
The existing trilateral cooperation among South Korea, the United States and Japan will remain endur ...
A total of 500 aircraft incidents involving bird collisions have been reported in airports across So ...
Defense Minister Shin Won-sik met with US Ambassador to South Korea Philip Goldberg on Tuesday for t ...
Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
Hyundai Motor to build 1st car plant in Saudi Arabia, leading 46 Korea
Book records testimonies of bereaved families, survivors of Itaewon tragedy
4 North Koreans cross East Sea maritime border in first since 2019
Violinist Yoo Da
Silversmith William Lee wins Craft Prize 2023
- US set to deploy B
- Ive, aespa, NewJeans, StayC and Kiss of Life join star
- [Up close in Yeouido] Spy
- Naver's QR payment service available in 42 countries
- Congressional panel official stresses space
- Why Suneung is always on a Thursday
- ‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards
- South Korea's Yoon will warn APEC leaders about the risks of a Russia
- Samsung Bioepis to develop MSD's Keytruda biosimilar
- N. Korea 'satisfied' with tests of solid
- 신원식 “나도 육군이지만, 합참의장은 해군 시켜야”
- CJ’s Korean
- Taemin of SHINee returns solo with 4th EP ‘Guilty’
- [News Analysis] Could Kakao’s M&A strategy be its own undoing?
- Israel presses ground campaign against Hamas in 'second stage' of Gaza war
- Han Kang's 'I Do Not Bid Farewell' shortlisted for two French literary awards
- [Exclusive] South Korean lawmakers to join international alliance taking on China
- Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
- Police slap travel ban on suspected con artist, ex
- Hybe artists could be returning to MBC
- JYP's Japanese girl group NiziU debuts in Korea with single album ‘Press Play’
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of Fed meeting this week
- US needs 'strategic clarity' on North Korea deterrence: report
- SPC Chairman's office searched over alleged unjust labor practices
- Special brochure brings together Korean
- [Herald Interview] Hyundai Motor takes step
- [Herald Interview] Chung Ji
- FM holds back
- Korea Investment & Securities joins hands with Carlyle