The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
简介The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangji ...
The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangjin Soccer and Baseball Stadium.
The festival, the largest and longest-running beer festival here, showcases all kinds of beer, and offers a variety of food and music performances. Admission is free for all visitors. However, those who want to sit at designated tables to watch the performances will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
People can line up from 1 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, two hours before the event starts.
The venue is divided into the World Beer Zone and the Picnic Zone.
For access to the World Beer Zone, tickets are mandatory. This area hosts various artist performances, with a lineup featuring veteran dance music trio Koyote, hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and singer Baek Ji-young, with tables set up for beer and food.
The Picnic Zone will feature a separate stage for DJ performances. Visitors can sit on the ground using mats that are available for purchase at the event. Entry to the Picnic Zone is free.
Group tickets for corporations and clubs are also available.
Hosted by the Seoul Beer Festival Organizing Committee, the annual festival aims to showcase beer brands representing South Korea, as well as craft beers from around the world.
Alongside performances from K-pop artists and other performers, the committee said it hopes to unite Seoul's small businesses to create a memorable experience for visitors.
The Moroccan Embassy emphasized the significance of administrative autonomy as a catalyst for develo ...
The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, once again agreed to return only the sarira from the 13th century s ...
Poland highlighted growing ties with Gyeonggi Province in Korea, marking the 105th anniversary of Po ...
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- 대통령실, 범정부 기술유출 합동대응단 출범
- [Korean History] In 2004, serial murderer with goal to kill 100 was stopped at 20
- Farm online, harvest offline: Virtual farming games attract inflation
- Disability rights group lodges complaint with rights watchdog over leader's arrest
- S. Korea goes all
S. Korea, Japan, China agree to accelerate summit efforts
인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
[Korea Beyond Korea] Yale sociologist and BTS fan researches K
- S. Korean kidnapped in Philippines freed
- Kia reaches tentative agreement with union
- Kia management, union reach tentative wage deal to avoid strike
- 유승민 “안철수·이준석, 초상집서 상주끼리 그만 싸워라”
- '2023 Box Gallery Exhibition' by Youth Impact shows art made of discarded paper
- Omega X to return with 3rd EP ‘iykyk’ next month
- [사진] 수도권 상공 출격한 미군 B
- Industry minister asks refiners to use fair pricing policy amid Israel
- S. Korea, US and Japan to conduct joint aerial exercise for 1st time: source
- New fad uncovers old school transcripts for dose of nostalgia
- [Herald Review] Stray Kids perform new standard of '5
- Hamas releases two US hostages with hope for more
- 'Seventeenth Heaven' logs record
- [KH Explains] Tesla ditching its premium strategy?
- Economy set for mild recovery, but bumpy road still ahead: BOK
- [Photo News] Mt. Seorak welcomes first snow of the season
- KT to cooperate with Thai telecom firm to create Thai language AI service
- EcoPro seeks big leap as global battery materials maker
- Japan returns favor, flies Koreans out of Israel
- Employment in manufacturing sector in Q3 falls at fastest pace in 11 quarters
- Seoul shares hit 7
- PPP appoints naturalized Korean doctor Yohan Ihn as party innovation committee chief
- [Hello Hangeul] Love for Hangeul grows in corner of Sweden
- Artifacts with inaccurate information removed from Korean exhibition in Germany
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- Seoul shares open lower on US losses
- 2 dead, 1 in cardiac arrest in bus
- [Herald Interview] Kang Ik
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”